Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wet T-Shirt

I'm not much of a texture-er, so this isn't perfect. Then again, I threw it together for myself for a single sim. But like with a lot of things I figure I may as well share it in case anybody likes it.


Simple enough. It's a wet t-shirt. If you play with shiny textures it shines a bit, but it's hard to see since it's semi-transparent. Works with brightest brights and only really looks natural with white. It can be hard to get to look right depending on sim skintone...but it DOES show through any body textures you have, so if you've got SAMMMM your sims will have abs shining through, or with the default textures you can see their nipples. :3

Everyday, Swimwear, and Athletic. :D

Download

Sidenote: Man, check out those shadows. Why are they sometimes horrible pixels and sometimes at least kinda smooth? :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of this, is there any way you could make a stockings texture of this? So a sim can where white stockings that do not look like tights?

    ReplyDelete