Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skyrocketing Views!

Total site views tripled in the past day and a half. Hooray! I am certain this is directly because of MS3B :p MS3B is basically the main "latest downloads" page of the lesser-known sim sites. Very convenient! :D

Not having to bother with idiotic object usage regulations or waiting for a pathetically eternal queue has really inspired me to create more. I can share more, I don't have to follow stupid photo rules, I don't have to limit myself to 8 pictures of a huge lot, I don't have to wait a week and a half for a single, simple sim to be approved, I never get "Changes Required" for a single seam a mod thinks "could be better" while another m...well, let's not get into that. You know what I'm talking about, anyway. ;3

Point being, the lower viewership is the only downside to creating for your own site. But even then, it's still pretty high for being my own little page! :D


Thanks for coming and downloading!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I found you! I saw that you weren't on MTS anymore, bummed me out because you make really good creations. I really love the community lots you posted here, I'm using them in my game now. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really upset to learn that you were banned. I had searched for you, hoping you'd be on another site. Finally browsing through MATY pointed me here. Yays!

    It sucks that you had to put up with that crap. I stopped sharing my creations when TS3 came out. It just wasn't as fun anymore. I'm starting to get back into it. I don't really have the to courage to start my own site just yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of uploading a house to mts but when I read the rules and the process... It's just not worth it. Can´t post links to booty and that sort of things are just boring.

    Good luck to your blog and be sure you will triumph!

    ReplyDelete