Saturday, March 20, 2010

Custom Virtual Reality Game: Crime Sim

I have replaced every single text and interaction for the VR machine's "Action" game. By default, you are playing a cop game. I have changed it into a GTA-style free-for-all crime game! Now your sim can run missions for The Boss, protect the crime syndicate, take on rival gangs, and escape the cops!



Excuse any text deformation, that's because the game is in windowed mode and I can't take shots of specific areas in full screen.

Each and every TNS text was redone(though a lot are variations on the cop game texts), and this is for both genders (so they will say "his" or "her" depending on gender). There are also 5 interaction boxes like the one shown above that will pop up. One fit both the cop game and the crime game, so I left it alone. :p

Because this is just altered text, your sim will still get scared moodlets when bad things happen and excited ones when good things happen.

Tested and functioning. Just replaces text, so don't worry about it conflicting with anything- it will only conflict with something which also changes this text. :D It does not conflict with the Fantasy game replacement.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is too freaking cool! Got my happy dance on. What an amazingly creative idea. I also luv your suggestion for a zombie script. Thank you so much for the effort that went into this and for sharing it. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea. I'm going to go try it out now. Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete