Friday, March 12, 2010

Thanks, MySims3Blog!

Just yesterday there were 33 views, most from me making sure articles looked right, and nothing had been downloaded once.

Now a couple things are nearing 100 and views skyrocketed to 10x what they were. :D

All because 3 things were featured on My Sims 3 Blog , which is especially nice when you consider I'm pretty sure one or two of them were already featured, and they did it again to be nice and get me some hits. :3 Plus, the original Addelai Skeffington didn't have his badass hair, because ModTheSims doesn't allow pay stuff in downloads, even if you can download it free and legally from the booty. So now the good version gets attention.

So yay! Thanks :D

I figure a project log might be a good idea, so here's some stuff I'm working on:

-Potentially functional drive-in theater/park on the cliff
-Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid
-Another original character like Addelai, who I've had in mind for years :D
-Functional school replacement, with various rooms for learning skills
-The rest of the Landgraab family
-Crashed UFO House

And I don't take requests, but I do take suggestions. Suggest away~!

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Claeric:)

    I was going to post the 'badass top' again, and shut the comments off and tell them to come here and complain about it turning their Sims gay, but didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited for the school replacement.

    ReplyDelete