Tuesday, March 23, 2010

World in Progress: Sunset Valley Extra

I like Sunset Valley the most. I've tried lots of downloaded worlds but there was something about each that I just plain couldn't stand. But Sunset Valley only has a few things about it I don't like, so I'm changing those things.


I have

-Turned the hill at the cape into a small, tree-filled area for fancy cliffside houses
-Turned the hill with the mansions into a larger, sub-division-style area
-Added an extra cliff of homes near the beach and behind the town center
-Added an extra "block" where the warehouse was, to allow for a more closed-together block-style feel, that you can't really get with the original sunset valley.
-Added a road near the military base which leads to the roads around the airport, leading off to an area where the warehouse will be instead. MUCH more secluded.
-Removed the stupid terrain rocks around the lake up in the hills, because said rocks prevent you from really putting anything else there ever.
-Added two new houses on the secluded beach

Look forward to it when I eventually maybe finish it. I'm not planning to keep the lot sizes the same, but the town center will probably be identical.

7 comments:

  1. Ah excellent. :D I always thought EA didn't really maximize all the space there is in that neighborhood. Can't wait. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me, too. I don't really play Sunset Valley as-is but I would play your version. --SummerSong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great. I hope you finish it and post it for us to download too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever finish this project? Because I am seeing it for the first time and I notice that this was posted almost two years ago. I would really appreciate it if you could put a link to the download or inform me wether or not the world is not currently available. It looks great and u really hope I can play it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool! Did you ever finish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The logic behind saving 20 percent is solid, as it shows that you have the financial discipline and stability to save for a long-term goal. It also helps you get favorable rates from lenders. carmel valley homes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete