Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everyone can Sponge Bathe (Requested)

Just 2 minutes ago I said I'd have this done within the hour. It was easier than I expected. I guess I'm modest. :P

This mod makes it so no trait is required to sponge bathe- anybody can do it. A neat sim who is a perfectionist and neurotic who is never nude and hydrophobic? Yep, they can sponge bathe. Anybody can.

Pretty cool for homeless sims or really poor sims, this was a good idea.


Don't use it with "Slobs can Sponge Bathe".

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is much better! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was hoping you'd do a version for all sims - I used to find it amusing in TS2 how all sims would just randomly start sponge-bathing themselves everywhere they went, so now my TS3 simmies can be more amusingly inappropriate too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing myself silly. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much for this! It's fantastic, especially for my homeless sims. :P

    ReplyDelete