Friday, April 23, 2010

Expensive Watch in 4 Flavors (Two crappy, two ok)

Pink Crystals with Leather, Pink Crystals with Chain, White Crystals with Leather, and White Crystals with Chain. All under one single watch, so it doesn't clutter up CAS.

The leather isn't too detailed, but it works. (it looks a lot better in darker colors) You can't see it in these shots, but there's also little holes for the strap buckle (though I didn't bother making one, because you never see this stuff up close anyway). It, conveniently enough, looks best when CASTed with the leather...uh...texture. Wow. I don't know why I bothered to try and texture it the way I did. Jeez.


The chain texture is the default watch. I mostly made these just to have a special watch face. :D

Males only, Teen through Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment