Monday, April 5, 2010

Goth...lip...stuff

I don't know what to call it. I guess paint? I have no idea. Watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force, some lame ICP goth kid whatever had lip stuff like this and I thought depending on the sim it might look kinda cool.

So here's my first ever makeup! :D


I suppose it's a bit of a rare-use depends-on-the-sim kinda thing, instead of an every-other-sim-you-make-will-use-this kinda thing like a new lipstick or eyeliner. <_<;

Because of how faces and facemasks work, there will be distortions based on the sim's face shape. Usually it looks fine though.


So. Yay! It's a lipstick. It's black by default and any other color is dumb because it lets you see the lips.

(The first sim is an altered Syd Vivacious by Epi.)

12 comments:

  1. Huh, creepy!! One Sim should have this in game, I guess. Thanks!
    Did you use the piercings from Aikea? And where did you get the spiked necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the piercings I'm using are from TSR, and idk about the necklace but I found it through MySims3Blog, so you can find it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like my Syd! I hardly recognized him! Awesome makeup; I've seen a lot of ATHF but I must have missed this episode. I'll have to go back and watch them again(why the heck not? they're great).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I meant to say A+S=Error. The necklace is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't use Syd like this, mine looks like this:

    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3816/screenshot11be.jpg

    And I loooooooove him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind checking the lab tomb thing again? You never seem to get my comments unless they're on your most recent post. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claeric- I'm happy you enjoy him so much! I need to make some more funky-looking sims. The ones I end up playing with the most are the utterly insane ones. I have a whole town of crazies running around tormenting one another.

    I completely fell in love with your Addelai as soon as I saw him on MTS months ago. His nose is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info about the necklace and the piercings. I found the piercings at TSR, the creator is eyeswideopen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh! oooh! oooh! You should make ICP makeup! that would be sweet as hell

    ReplyDelete