Sunday, May 16, 2010

Messy Goatee w/o Moustache

I needed a goatee for a guy I wanted to make, but none worked for him. So, and this will make no sense, since I was too lazy to look for one I just did it myself.

This is a goatee "without" a moustache. It's supposed to be kinda sloppy on the edges like he got lazy when he was almost done(you can see in the left and right shots), and the moustache is just a bit stubbly. It's just what I wanted. Yay!


Only thing is he should also have light blemishes and such on his face but I couldn't get those to look right so I'm still not satisfied. GRRRRR >:[

7 comments:

  1. Very nice beard.
    If you come up with some decent looking blemishes I'd def like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claeric :B

    My male sims will love it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This rocks - thank you! So few beard options . . . still waiting for one like mine in RL hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect! i hope you are lazy all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I try to download it MediaFire says it's "Invalid or Deleted". D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. MediaFire says it's "Invalid or Deleted" for me too can you reup please!! or if not send to styx971@gmail.com plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no =( I'm having the same problem as the last two Anons. I'll bookmark this page in hopes it gets fixed! Love this goatee!

    ReplyDelete