Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do my mods work with ambitions? I don't know!

Some people have asked, but all I can say is that I am absolutely paranoid and have a mod-free (Except awesomemod) game at the moment. I have not even dared to test my own, and I likely won't any time soon.

BUT! If you have one that you know is working, it would be nice to know. Similarly, if one has stopped working, feel free to tell me, and if you wish- you can even fix it if you want. :p I'm not looking for free labor, I just don't want anybody waiting for one to be fixed to think they can't do it themselves or get someone else to do it because I'm the one who made it. Go right ahead, I don't care.

I just know I'm not going to risk testing my own stuff for a while. And I am aware of how ridiculous that sounds, yeah :D

7 comments:

  1. The 15 interaction queue mod is working with Ambitions. Also works with Awesomemod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but only if skins are put in seperate skin file,other mods pagages as useal ,only place skin files in WA/HEL Dont place in ambitions,,,Packages-Mods,Skins-skins clothes hair so on,Sims3-packages + Skins,WA/HEL-SKINS ONLY,Ambitions Leave as is,I was given this tip when WA came out,Mines shown up cant live without my skins shellnewsim1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The text replacements (newspaper, pizza, 'Soothing Salvation' to 'Sensual Salvation') have stopped working since I patched my game to the Ambitions patch.

    I don't actually own the EP yet, but I just thought I'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using your wash-hands-after-using-the-toilet mod (the germophobe in me thanks you for that one!) with the newest test AM and fully patched Ambitions, it works and my game has not exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interaction mods like washing hands after the toilet and sponge bathing for slobs seem to be working correctly. Text replacements are broken now though. I noticed when my Sims had the Custom radio station back and were implying other Sims' mothers were Llamas once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed yesterday that your fridge texture default seems to show as an actual seperate fridge now!

    ReplyDelete