Sunday, November 14, 2010

City-fying Sunset Valley (WIP)

I'm updating Sunset Valley to be more city-like and giving it new rabbit hole lots. If anyone has any high rises they'd like to contribute it would be very much appreciated, but keep in mind I won't use any and every lot proposed, if any.

So far I've just done the city hall (already posted), but now I've started on the school and shopping center. I also replaced the corporate tower with the new tower/restaurant from Late Night and gave it a small matching fountain out back. I figure I'll just upload this as a save when I'm done instead of wasting time uploading all the lots individually.




4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this to be released! Do you plan on adding some more fitting residential lots like brownstone apt. and such? Not a big deal if you don't, I plan on doing it when I dl your saved file and putting it into my game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you still working on this? I am looking forward to dl after your finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you'll release it?

    ReplyDelete